This idea I got from Michaels - it is literally just scrapbook paper glued on canvas - a cheap, creative way to do some home decorating. In the future I would probably do a 12X12 canvas instead of the 8X10 - but since I already had the 8X10 (and the acylic paint to go around the edges) this project cost a grand total of $2.11.
I have been dying to make a cute food/water bowl for Lemmon. Her colors are pink and green (collars, leashes, dog bed, etc) so I knew I wanted to incorporate those two colors, and some yellow. Steph and I went about 2 months ago to Purple Glaze to paint some dog bowls, but they didn't have the right size. i found this piece at TJMAX for $12 with removable bowls, bought $0.59 paint from Michaels and a $6 dollar glaze spray. All in all cheaper than painting it at the store. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!!
Birthday cards! Sam is turning one and Steph and I have been planning his bday card invite for months!!! One day we will have to go into business together bc when we get together the ideas never stop!!! Doesn't help that our subject (sweet little Sam) happens to be adorable - he makes the card PERFECT!
Pupcakes! Seriously, how cute. Keep your eyes out for Lemmon'sCake.com.

Love them all! Of course I like the invitation the best--what a cute baby! :)
ReplyDelete