Monday, October 8, 2012

Congratulations to the Future Mr. & Mrs. Parisi

My custer (cousin/sister) has been engaged for over a month and I am FINALLY getting to post about it. Joe did an amazing job of the proposal - message in a bottle at Kelly's family island house! Joe showed Matt the ring before they left town and when he told me I felt like I was about to pop. I had to tell all my friends about it - even the ones that didn't know Kelly! And when she sent me the text that he asked - I was texting my friends and bursting with excitment! I feel like a proud big sister and am so excited to be a part of this special part of their lives! Even more fun - I am a bridesmaid!!!!! Love. It!

"Custers"
Joe - Matt and I have considered you family since we met you years ago...and I am so excited next year it will be official! You are the perfect match for my very special custer.

The weekend after Kelly & Joe got engaged we had Tracey's birthday party. Tracey, Chuck, Lucas, Becky, Matt and I asked the happy couple to come over early and surprised them with a little congratulations cake and champagne toast!


Congrats guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment