Thursday, October 21, 2010

Giving In

I am hoping that dealing with Lemmon is not an exact match of my futuring parenting skills because I am a total softy!!! She just looks at me with those big, brown eyes and I melt. This week is just one more example of a "rule" Matt and I had that has gone out the window. We both said there are a few things we absolutely would not do as doggie parents:

1. No clothes - Lemmon has a pink t-shirt, a Green Bay Packers jersey and in the near future will most likely be getting a sweater/coat.
2. No human food - I am trying SOOO hard here. Don't tell Matt but I snuck her a piece of cheese the other day. AHH.
3. No getting on our bed.

As you can see from the picture below, rule number 3 is the latest to go. Lemmon figured out she can LEAP (not jump up or climb on) onto our bed - and that on our bed - is a soft place to lay with very comfy sheets. The first time she got up there I was so startled - and I think so was she. Then before I could whisk her off I thought, this is adorable I have to get a picture. And now, I just think it is so sweet bc in the mornings she just sits there watching me get ready for work.




1 comment:

  1. HA! Before you know it she will be sleeping between the two of you! :)

    ReplyDelete