Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello DVR


CBS Monday Night TV...

PLUS
= We have DVR!!!

Matt and I have entered the 21st century with our latest purchase of DVR. When we moved in our apartment had one option for cable TV and that was Grande. Matt wouldn't give in to getting DVR because we were paying $41 for cable and internet. As of today, Grande is gone and we had to switch to Time Warner. For an extra $6.99 we splurged on DVR and I have mixed feelings. I have been dying to get it for years...but at the same time, because we don't have the ability to record our shows, we have pretty much stopped watching TV (which is nice). We are going to try to moderate ourselves and just pick the top shows we like...but tonight we are going to be sitting down to Monday night CBS, a glass of wine and no commercials!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment