Sunday, January 16, 2011

Home Makeovers Continue

Matt is really rockin the home makeovers lately. He is an excellenct painter...and I am not too shabby at supervising!!! :-) This has been our latest project and we LOVE it!

This is our front entry.
After Matt painted it. It is hard to tell the color in this picture, but it is actually a little darker - a bit more bold.
And this is the final project. I love it. I had the sconces from our apartment...found the mirrors fo $19.99 each at TJMAX...the flowers are in voss water bottles....Matt made the painting...and the green table was a gift from Kelly and Aunt Laura!!! The next project is the kitchen (you can get a quick glimpse of the awesome kitchen wallpaper in the background.)
I wanted to give you some highlights of our sweet little Lemmon...

Helping Daddy set up his surround sound speakers
She gets SOOO upset when someone leaves the house. She just watches until they come back...or gets distracted.
Her latest pose. She was curious what was going on behind the couch.
Today felt really cold inside so Matt made a fire. Lemmon did not leave a 4 foot radius from the fire. I caught her and Matt passed out taking a nap this afternoon. I guess the music I had on, fire and rain outside was the trifecta of sending them into a deep sleep.
How can this be comfortable.

4 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with that color!! so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I have been in love with the stuff you do and how creative you are with home decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the COLOR and our girl time yesterday! The color is even MORE AMAZING in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. The best part was that our "girl time" was spent at Home Depot!!!

    ReplyDelete