Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spontaneous Picnic Dinner

Here is how the night's events went:

1. Drove home from work thinking - "I would love a glass of wine"
2. Matt had a work event tonight - and I felt like drinking alone sounded lame
3. Called Kelly to see if she randomly did not have plans and wanted to come over
4. She did not have plans and came over
5. Neither of us were planning on a big dinner so we combined ingredients and made a salad and toasted beer bread
6. The weather was so great outside - we brought the chairs to the front of the yard
7. 2 hours of a picnic outside enjoying each others company and getting to catch up
8. Lucky had a blast hanging out with us outside

What a great night - that I didn't even plan - it just worked out!

Add caption




No comments:

Post a Comment