Sunday, December 16, 2012

2012 European Vaca (Paris)

After catching up with family in Italy, Matt and I hopped on EasyJet and made our way to Paris. I was in Paris once prior on a backpacking trip (staying in a hostel called Woodstock) - but Matt was dying to go - so we went. There are aspects of Paris that I really like, for example the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Cathedral of Notre Dame, Sacre Coure...but other than that - it just isn't one of my favorite cities. And I am not going to lie...it feels unsophisticated to say that...but it is true. I am not giving up on all of France though - I can't wait to check out the South of France, or some of the smaller, more local towns. But until then, all I have is Paris. 




View from the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was cloudy and rainy the ENTIRE time we were in Paris...except for the 20 minutes we were at the top of the tower. So thankful for that timing!





This was in the running for our Christmas card pic!

Now I could stay in the arts section of Paris all day, every day! Matt and I made a significant contribution to the artists :)

Thanksgiving Lunch


The Mona Lisa - which, interestingly enough, I was more impressed with this time than the first time I saw it. Her eyes really do follow you EVERYWHERE!






No comments:

Post a Comment