I just love my brothers! This past year I have been so lucky to get quality one-on-one time with both of them. As we all get older, and each have our own fabulous significant others, it is rare that it is ever just the three of us - or even more rare - just one of them! And while I wouldn't change one part of getting older and bringing in more amazing people into our family - I do really cherish the moments I have with just the two of them!
 |
| Having Mark move to Houston has been great (for me!). It is so fun to have one of my brothers in Texas. He is a quick 3 hour drive away which makes weekend trips easy! Even better is the fact that I have two clients in Houston so I am there at least once a month! |
 |
| Matt went back to Minnesota for a college fraternity reunion, so I called Nathan and told him if he wasn't doing anything that weekend he should fly over. When he came to visit we played 13 holes of golf in the pouring rain - and it couldn't have been more fun! You can't tell in this picture but it is raining and we are soaked to the core. Only Trifones (now Lunde) would keep playing in pouring rain! |
 |
And while this guy might not be a biological brother - he might as well be because that is what I consider him. My older brother who I know will always be there for me. And it doesn't hurt that he and Matt have become best friends over the years as well. The 3 Muskateers!
I am loved and lucky to have such great brothers protecting me as the family Princess! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment