This year St. Patty's day almost completely skipped by us. I passed up on decorating the house and went straight to Easter decorations...and at one point today I wasn't even wearing any green! Sooooo not typical! Luckily some friends hosted a low key St. Patty's BBQ last night so we got to all bring "our kids" - (quotes because our kid was Lucky) and wear some green. I only snapped a few pictures of the two sweet kiddos with Lucky! Next year I will have to double up on holiday festivities to make up for this year! Still a fun weekend though!
| Lucky is so sweet with kids |
| Waiting for Molly or Weston to share dinner |
Somehow this turned into less of a post about St. Patty's day - and more of a post about Little Lucky. What can ya do!
No comments:
Post a Comment